Thursday 3 January 2013

2013 New Year Special Offer!


Hello,

My name is Matt Turner and I run my own life coaching practice called Seeds Coaching.

My aims are to help professional people get unstuck in their lives, relationships, careers or jobs and begin living the life they want and deserve. 

I love my job because it gives me freedom to work closely and enthusiastically with others.  I get great satisfaction from seeing my clients create special and fulfilling lives for themselves and others around them.

Life coaching is sacred work because it transforms people.  I am blessed to be an engineer of such positive change.

What can clients expect of me?  A comfortable, non-judgmental space where we can talk, explore possibilities, create a vision, face up to and conquer fears, take on challenges and be accountable.  We only get one life, why not LIVE IT!?

What do I expect of my clients?  All I ask is that you are genuinely committed to change and are prepared to devote time to it.  I talk with clients either weekly, bi-weekly or every 10 days, depending on the coaching package we decide upon.

I coach from the heart and with a great sense of humor, energy and playfulness.  I’ll listen to you, understand you, support you and walk your journey with you.  See what some of my clients have said about me: Seeds Coaching Client Testimonials

Get in touch today and take advantage of the fabulous offer below!

BOOK A MONTHLY PACKAGE OF 4 X 60 MINUTE LIFE COACHING SESSIONS BEFORE JANUARY 31st 2013 AND RECEIVE THEM HALF PRICE!*

Not only that, I offer a FREE, NO OBLIGATION one hour life coaching consultation where we can talk, ask each other questions and experience a life coaching relationship before you buy.

THAT’S 5 HOURS OF PROFESSIONAL LIFE COACHING FOR JUST 
$250 CAD!*

This offer only runs until January 31st 2013 and appointments are limited. 

Life coaching can take place equally effectively over the phone, Skype or in person. 

Wherever you are in the world, coaching is accessible for you!

KICK START YOUR NEW YEAR AND CREATE A NEW YOU!

Seeds Coaching offer a variety of life coaching, career coaching, relationship coaching, entrepreneur coaching and business coaching packages to suit your needs.

Get in touch today!  What have you really got to lose!?

Call: 1-604-307-6050

*Conditions apply



No comments:

Post a Comment